description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Marina Barrage


The above is a photo taken from the Marina Barrage. I took this picture last week on my Sony Ericsson camera phone. Kirei ne! It was late in the evening and overcast because of the rain. I'm not sure what river that is, maybe the kallang river or the singapore river. The background is slightly away from the main city central cuz you can see the singapore flyer which is nearer the other side of suntec. We may go back to the barrage again this week cuz my dad didn't go last week. If it doesn't rain, we'll go and i'll take more photos. And if i have time, maybe do a walk through. But so busy these days, will try though. :-)

No comments: