description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, March 01, 2009

A Perfect Cup of Joe


It's been a while but i'm back again. :-) Now, I love my teas. I probably love it more than most people of my age and background. I think premium aged pu-er preferably pass the age of 30 is one of the best, if not the best, drink in the world. BUT for a daily shot in the arm, i still need that cuppa of joe. This here is a photo of my daily poison. :-) a perfectly made cup of cafe latte by the fantastic guys at the spins at changi business park. The only place i go to right now that still takes care of the little details like making pretty patterns in my coffee. :-)

1 comment:

sunsetrose said...

Oo, the pattern is so lovely...