description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gunma, Japan



Stitched this panoramic photo together using Photoshop CS3 sometime back but never uploaded it to the blog. Thought I would post it up today just for fun even though I don't really have anything insightful to say. =)

Been kinda tired this week as work has been busy and I've been trying to revise my Japanese and all. Term exams are in April.... yikes... I feel kinda unprepared.

Anyway, this panoramic photo was stitched together using something like 5-7 separate photos. I really don't remember now. This shot quite nicely illustrates just how mountainous Gunma is. If I remember correctly, I was shooting near Mt. Asama. We had stopped there to take photos of the still active volcano and I also took shots of the view with Mt. Asama behind me.

That's it for now... I'm going to go sleep now. Have a good week guys. =)