description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Modern Beauty - Ada Choi

071002215234-Modern%2520Beauty%2520-%2520Ada
I'm currently in McDonald's waiting for a friend. My other friend has borrowed my ds and so i'm some what bored. So decided to do some blogging. Above is a not terribly well shot photo of one of the Modern Beauty salons in Singapore. Not sure if you can make out that Ada Choi is those posters. She's the spokes-person for this salon. I'm not into these things but figured you tvb series loving fans might get a kick out of it. Recently i've seen a few tvb series and have been thinking of writing capsule reviews as a full length review may be too time consuming. I'll be off to beijing next week for another vacation. Will try and write them before that. Ok. That's it for now.

cheers


- This blog was updated through my M1 mobile phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Che... Ada Choi only mah... Xianz. Wake us up when they use Ada Wong.

(I actually didn't know who Ada Choi is, since I know my HK stars by their Cantonese/Mandarin names. So I had to use Google. Choi Siew Fun, damn, that girl is old! Born 1973! Yikes. Only in Singapore do they put an auntie on a poster.)

just me said...

Anonymous, why don't YOU wake up? At least Ada Choi is a living breadthing person while Ada Wong is only a computer generated character.

And only idiots like you would discriminate against age and only ignorant fools like you would say "only in Singapore do they put an auntie on a poster" because Modern Beauty is a HK company with branches in Singapore and China. Ada Choi's photo also graced their shops in HK and China at the time of posting.

I haven't been keeping up and I don't care about beauty salons so I have no idea who endorses them now but I find your kind of bigotry and ignorance very annoying. I did not want to leave this kind of post un-answered because I want to make it very clear that I do not tolerate this kind of stupidity well at all. I'm glad that since you didn't log-in to post, it means you're probably a troll who won't be back.