description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, October 12, 2007

Beijing Day 3 Part 3.

071012230226-Apples
Beijing Day 3 Part 3. Hi guys, this is my last post of the day. After we visited the Ming Tombs we went to an orchard nearby to pick apples. Okay if you live in a country with lots of farm land and fruit orchards, you might not find this fun. But we found it fun cuz we live in Singapore and picking fruit off trees isn't something most of us can do easily theses days. When i was a kid, i lived in ulu sembawang and i used to climb trees and pluck fruits and leaves and just shove them in my mouth on the spot. So this trip to the orchard held a tinge of nostalgia for me. Ok, that's it for me, good night. :-)

- This blog was updated through my M1 mobile phone.

No comments: