description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beijing Day 7 Part 1.

071016082604-Chengde
Beijing Day 7 Part 1. We leave the city of Chengde today to visit Tianjin. I like what I saw of Chengde. There is a large river that runs through the city and at night, when all the buildings are lit, it reminds me a little of Shanghai by the banks of the Huangpu River. I took a few shots but they're in my other camera. It is quite cold in Chengde and the temperature varies vastly between the day and night. Yesterday afternoon it was about 19 or so degrees but by nightfall it was 0 degrees. It was still rather cold this morning too and we hustled onto the bus to get out of the cold. The photo above was taken from the bus as we made our way out of the city to Tianjin via Beijing. This is a 7 hour bus-ride so i'm of to get some shut-eye as we had to get up rather early this norm. Later. :-)

- This blog was updated through my M1 mobile phone.

No comments: