description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, October 08, 2007

Flowers by the road.

071008095821-Flowers.
Flowers by the road. Each morning I wake up early to swim or cycle as i'm working towards going for a trek next year. And each morning that i do cycle i always pass by patches of wild yellow flowers by the road side. I love these pretty flowers and i know i'm not the only one who likes them. Everytime the grass cutters come, the grass will be crop short by the time they leave but the flowers still remain. :-)

- This blog was updated through my M1 mobile phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you are not the only one. One year after you posted this blog, at a different season, and at a different location, these wonderful flowers continue persisting. I see these wild yellow flowers everyday starting spring. And every single time life feels lighter and prettier. And every single time I feel lighter and more hopeful. The more they cut the grass, the flowers spread around and come out even more in number than before. These flowers make my day... every single day that they are around. Thanks for the pic. And thanks for sharing.

just me said...

Just saw your comment. Thanks very much for commenting. It's been a year and those flowers are still there by the roadside near my home. The sight of them still fills me with happiness. =)