description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Photo Journeys - Changi Boardwalk again



So it's back again to the Changi Boardwalk for me. So some of my colleagues have been feeling like they need some exercise, so they been back once or twice a week to walk. I love walking so I decided to go back with them last week. However, I had another motive. =) I wanted to take more photos and as I knew they were going to go back later in the day in order to view the setting sun on the way back, I knew I just had to go back to take photos of the setting sun.

I also wanted to take photos of the boardwalk with my relatively newly purchased Lomo LC-A. Unfortunately, I didn't understand my camera well enough and didn't realise that the batteries weren't working, hence all the photos I took on the Lomo didn't turn out. =(

Good thing I brought my Fuji v10 along, so I still have some nice photos of the setting sun. I hope to go back to shoot several more times. The next time I'll bring my Lomo again and maybe my Canon DSLR too.

Anyway, here are the photos.


1. The boardwalk
2. Trash in the ocean... grrr... =(



1. Kelong
2-4. Evening views of the beach and the sea.



1. Man fishing in the sea.
2. Rock in the foreground.
3. People fishing on the jetty.



1. People fishing on the jetty.
2. Evening view of the sea.
3. The shipyard, I think.
4. Kelong in the distance.




1. Kelong in the evening light.

Hope you enjoyed them. =)

No comments: