description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, March 26, 2007

Lomography 4

This has been a crazy month for me and with me being so busy, I am really glad that aside from LC and her Guizhou photos, I also have a new contributor. =D

Introducing ccyl...




Heh heh, actually she is my 4 year old niece who has caught the shutterbug virus from both her mum and I. On Saturday night, I let her shoot some photos on my Lomo and here are the first few shots taken by her. I actually rather like the first photo she ever took with the Lomo. She shot a couple more on the next roll of film that is currently in my camera and maybe I'll put them up after that roll gets processed. Meanwhile I hope you enjoy seeing the world through a 4-year-old's eyes. :)



Okay, that's it from me for now. Good night. =)

No comments: