description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, March 09, 2007

Lomography 2

So I'm still in love with Lomography and have shot several more rolls of film. Unfortunately, I had some trouble with the take up reel and the gate so have two unexpected multiple exposures and one long scratch throughout an entire roll. The unexpected multiple exposures is okay but the long scratch is a bit of a bummer. I'll still upload the pictures though and hope you enjoy them.




HDB flats in Yishun


On the road.


The children's play area at the new Ikea in Tampines, Singapore.



Colours


Flats in Sembawang.


A 7-11 in a void deck in Yishun.


Two photos of a small wet market in the void deck of a HDB flat in Yishun and the third photo is the roof of the Expo MRT station. The Expo MRT station is designed by famed British architect Sir Norman Foster and his firm. His firm also designed the Supreme Court of Singapore and the Chek Lap Kok Airport in Hong Kong.


Here are the two pix with the accidental double exposure. It's a little weird and I'm not a big fan of double exposure actually. Although I think these two are okay, still ultimately I feel that it's a bit of a pity I got double exposure on them since I rather like those shots without the double exposure but thought I'll post them up anyway as you might like them.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get film cross-processed in Singapore, please let me know. It's really not easy to find a place at all. Thanks.

Have been kinda busy this week but will hopefully be able to put up a few entries in the coming days. Meanwhile take care y'all.

cheers =)

No comments: