description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 03, 2015

Ieiri Leo " 20 - 4th Live Tour ~ " BD & DVD release & 2016 lives announce

Oh... looks like those of us who are Ieiri Leo fans will be happy with this announce. :)  They will be releasing  her "20 ~ 4th live tour ~" on BD and DVD.  Yay for me! :)  I'll be picking up the BD for sure.

(source)

As usual, Ieiri's management company released the cover art for the release on the day of the announce.  It's their usual practice.  The BD and DVD covers look vastly different. LOL.



This is the BD cover art.


And this is the DVD cover art.

This is scheduled for an 18th Nov release.  The total duration of video on these discs is 115 minutes and they will come with bonus footage too.

And the track list is as follows:

01, 勇気のしるし 
02, Shine
03, 希望の地球
04, miss you
05, 心のカ・タ・チ〜Another Story〜
06, 太陽の女神
07, Driving day
08, little blue
09, love & hate
10, I am foolish
11, I Feel The Earth Move
12, lost in the dream
13, For you
14, Too many
15, Silly
16, Who's that
17, Papa & Mama
18, 純情
19, サブリナ
20, 君がくれた夏 
21, Bless You
22, TWO HEARTS
23, Last Song


Some of my favourite songs are included in this release, so I'm a pretty happy camper right now. :D

The bonus footage is title "Document of 4th One Man Tour ~ 20 twenty ~".  And is pretty awesome in my book. :)  More live footage!!

There will be an additional 7 live tracks from the Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall live on the 5th of May and the tracks are:

Shine
Kibo no Chikyu
miss you
Kokoro no Katachi
Taiyou no Megami
little blue
I am foolish

There's Shine and Kibo no Chikyu again but I'm not complaining because I LOVE those two songs. :D

In addition to that, there will also be backstage scene and an interview etc.

As usual, I will pick this up from CDJapan and for those who are interested, you are welcome to use these links too if you wish.

Ieiri Leo 20 - 4th Live Tour ~  BD
Ieiri Leo 20 - 4th Live Tour ~  DVD

The other bit of exciting news for me is that, she's also announced a series of lives in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka.  The one that interests me is the live in Tokyo.

That's at:

Zepp Diver City
2nd Feb 2016
Doors open: 6pm  Live starts: 7pm

Look at that date!!! 2nd Feb!! :)

I'm scheduled to be in Tokyo for the Kalafina "far on the water" SP lives on 30th / 31st Jan. :D

This has gotten me very excited.  This is the first time that I have had any realistic hope of trying to go for an Ieiri Leo live. :)  Now I need to try and figure out how to get myself a ticket to this live. :)

No comments: