description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Not quite back, but working on it. :)

Hello!!! I hope that the new year began well for everyone. :)  Well, I'm not quite back yet since I'm not actually gonna do any of my planned posts etc. :)

Just thought I'll write a short one to slowly get back into the habit of posting again. :)

I'm not sure how much blogging I'll do this year.  I really do have other projects I would like to really get serious about, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have left for the blog.  But I am still deeply in love with Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina's music so I would still like to talk about their stuff as much as possible.  And I still love Ieiri Leo and Suiyoubi no Campenella and lives etc etc.  So I'm not ready to retire the blog just yet. :)  Also..... this is the blog's 10th Anniversary year.  Woohooo!!! Okay, not that it really means that much.  There were some years I I didn't write very much at all. :)

I've taken photos of the Ieiri Leo 20 ~ 4th live tour BD which I receive last Dec.  It's a pretty standard release, so I should be able to breeze through this one if I don't get distracted. :)

I have some loot from the Kalafina Christmas live that I would like to share.  :D



And I also shot some photos of the Ufotable Fate/stay night [UBW] Background Art book that I would like to share with those who like ufotable too.  Ufotable is also going to release Fate/Zero Background Art Works by the end of the month, so I would like to do the FSN art book unboxing asap.


For now... I'm off to bed.  I've got a full day tomorrow. :)

cheers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't even know ufotable was releasing these books, so thanks. Would really appreciate it if you could share more information and screenshots of the out now, as it is expensive :0

just me said...

Ah!! Okay, I'll do that one first but I may not be able to get to it tonight because I won't be home early tonight. I'll try and do it tomorrow night. :)

cheers

YTSL said...

Happy new year to you! Hope you'll continue blogging this year but no pressure, it's supposed to be a pleasurable activity, after all! :)

Unknown said...

Ahh, that Christmas Live shirt. I hope they release more longsleeve shirts, if I'm not mistaken this is the first one ever? I usually wear a longsleeve shirt under a shortsleeve one during the colder months but if I got a longsleeve Kalafina shirt I might actually show it off :>.

Also kinda sad that the next live has exclusive hoodies it seems, I've wanted one like that for ages and now they're releasing them but only for a couple of lives that I'm not at :(.

just me said...

Hello YTSL,

It is sooooo nice to hear from you and a very Happy New Year to you too. :)

I hope to continue blogging relatively frequently too. In general, I enjoy it, even though I actually have no idea who and if anyone really reads the blog. :) But that doesn't bother me that much, usually I find blogging relaxing and a place where I can talk about all my obsessions freely without boring all the people around me. :P

Thanks, I will keep your advice in mind. If it does become stressful, then it's time to take break. It is suppose to be a pleasurable activity indeed. :)

cheers!!

just me said...

Hi Kyouko Sakura,

I'm not sure if they have ever released a long sleeve T before. I don't remember them ever releasing one. But I think Kajiura Yuki has OR FJC has but that was sometime ago.

Yeah, because it was long sleeve, I was quite keen to get it and will probably bring it along with me when I travel to Japan later this Jan. :)

I know... I saw those hoodies. I'm thinking that they will most likely be available at the Tokyo lives too. I might pick one up when I'm there. :) Hope they look nice in real life. :)

cheers