description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, December 05, 2011

Christmas is coming



Here's a photo of the Christmas tree outside of Raffles City, opposite Chimes. I had to go and pick up a present for the office Secret Santa game this year. I didn't have to do it last year because the office party took place when I was in Japan. :)

I think i managed to find a pretty decent gift of the guy i m suppose to give the gift to so am quite happy about it. I really don't much like gift giving that much because i really am a bad gift buyer and am only good at buying toys. :p

It's back to earth today as i got another shot to work on in the afternoon. My heart and mind is still in Japan though and the bee in my bonnet is still buzzing ferociously. I actually checked the cost of plane tickets to Japan and once again i am unlucky in the sense that the march concerts take place during the march school hols in Singapore which means i automatically don't qualify for the cheaper rates on virtually all the airlines except the ones i really dislike flying on. :( Discount rates for April aren't out yet but the concert in Osaka is on Easter Sunday which means a long weekend and potentially more expensive tickets.

I don't know if i should be crazy and go to Japan again in March or April but i will need to decide soon.... So tempting.... And i have done crazier things. :)

i think i will need to decide by this weekend. whatever i decide doesn't change the fact that I will have to do some serious saving in the coming months. I think it is almost a certainty that I will travel to Japan again next year and hopefully for another concert, be it FictionJunction or Kalafina, depending on schedules and all. I am addicted... ever since I saw them last year in the Kagayaku Live, the desire to see them live again grows with each live i attend.

Oh.... It is almost my stop. time to post this and get ready to get off this train. :)

No comments: