description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Japan Trip No 4 =D

Finally!!! I get to see
Kajiura Yuki live! :)
I decided to be crazy and asked Itsuko to get me a ticket to Kajiura Yuki LIVE Vol. 8 in March next year. :) I'm going to go to Japan again!!!! And this time... finally... I get to see Kajiura Yuki perform live. :) :)

My eyes are still bothering me. :(  This past week and the weekend has been crazy busy and I'm so tired... so tired that I don't even have enough energy to study for my Japanese test tomorrow or do my homework. But Itsuko just confirmed that I got the ticket and I'm so happy!!!! :)

Now I have to do some serious saving... I might travel quite a bit in the next year depending on schedules etc. Am excited now!!!!!

I'm on half day on Monday. Going to attend a friend's wedding... if I'm not too tired and my eyes aren't killing me... I will try and write my Kalafina After Eden Special Live - afterthought Part 2 post. :)

Now... need to drop eyedrops and rest my eyes again....but I'm happy... Kajiura Yuki Live... being in Japan again... how could I not be happy? :)

2 comments:

sunsetrose said...

You making me super jealous with your numerous trips to Japan. I want to go Japan too!! Waaaa...

just me said...

Hi hi sunsetrose,

I didn't realise that you have been blogging again... haven't been reading other people's blogs that much lately... so busy at work I can barely keep up with my own. :( Sorry...

Some day... some day... come with me to Japan and I will make sure you have a good time. :)

just me