description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, May 08, 2009

Macau day 1 - part2


For some reason, i couldn't mobile blog from macau. The service provider just simple refused to let me do anything more than sms and call. Pity. Still, i took a couple of photos while i was there. All on my cell phone of course, as i had purposely left my usual arsenal of equipment behind. This is a shot of the fisherman's wharf, i think. I didn't go there but the stop that we got off to get to our hotel was right outside this place.

2 comments:

YTSL said...

Hi "just me" --

That is indeed a shot of a section of Fisherman's Wharf. (Take it from someone who was last in Macau just this past Tuesday! ;b)

just me said...

Hello YTSL,

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Thanks for the confirmation. =) What did you do in Macau? This is not your first visit, isn't it?

cheers