description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, May 08, 2009

This is a test.

090508125112-DSC01240
This is a test. Test test test.

Edit: I've been having trouble mobile blogging lately, even in Singapore. It was completely impossible to mobile blog from Macau for me. =( I don't know if I'll ever get around to putting up the photos shot in Macau because once I'm back in Singapore and back at work, I'm usually far too busy to do too much blogging these days.

Anyway, the above is a test post I did from my cell phone. I really can't remember where I shot it but it was shot in Singapore a day or two before I left for my short trip to Macau.

I'm not sure why but I kind of like that photo so I thought it would be nice to share it. =)

- This blog was updated through my M1 mobile phone.

No comments: