description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, June 12, 2006

Maya - town


Right, time to go to bed. So much to do before I have to hand my first assignment in on Wednesday. The bell in the church tower took a little longer than I thought it'll take and it's still not as nice as I would like it to be. =(

Right now I think I've more or less laid out my town but I still have to detail the buildings and assignment materials to all the buildings, the cars and the train. I would like to place some tress in the scene too but am not sure if I'll have the time for that.

Hmmmm... still have to animate the cars, the train, set up the camera and place the lights. Yikes.... god I sure hope I can get out of work early tomorrow and Tuesday.

Stress.... but fun. =)

cheers

No comments: