description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Maya - town continued


Have begun detailing and applying colour to my town. Still have to finish detailing a few buildings, the road and model the railway crossing. And have to remember to applying colour to the car and the train. Gosh, have a lot to do cuz I still have to do cameras, lights and animation.

Anyway, it's off to bed.... full day of work tomorrow. =( Hopefully it won't be a long day.

cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, nice town, i like ur train, how abt a close up of the bell tower and the cars? btw, what's that blue sphere suspended in the air?

just me said...

Close up of the bell tower and the cars? Okay, will do that later tonight. The blue sphere is suppose to be part of my water tower. Maybe I should have made it so shiny.