description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Maya - town complete





So I just barely got assignment one completed on time this morning. It's not exactly the way I want it but this morning I was more concern with just getting it ready to be handed in.

I'm thinking of messing with it a bit more cuz I think I made the streetlights too bright and I would like to attempt to do some flicking light thing with the railway crossing, as well as place car headlights etc. Still think I should try to place trees in there too.

Going to place some pictures for viewing. Will place a link to download the animation later.

Pix 1 - town complete

Pix 2 - church (with lights)

Pix 3 - church (no lights)

Pix 4 - car (not my favourite part of my town but it was one of the things I modelled early on and I think the crudeness of it kind of makes that obvious.

The church and the car's just for you GS. =)

enjoy

No comments: