description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, May 15, 2006

TVB - Bar Bender

It's rather late in this part of the world at the moment and I'm really feeling sleepy. But I don't really want my last post of the night to be about the below average TVB series The Biter Bitten so I'll just leave a brief comment on Bar Bender and hopefully return to comment another day.

I've just finished this series and I must say it is surprisingly entertaining. The series is full of characters with character which really help to hook you in inspite of the relatively typical overall story arc and premise of the series. The other thing that is quite impressive about this series are the well researched law cases and the way the lawyers use the law to fight their case. The series also boasts good plot and character progression.

I totally recommend it.

Right, that's it for now, time to sleep =) Good night.

No comments: