description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.11 elemental Tour 2014 Blu-ray twitter, photos, tokuten info

Looks like Kajiura Yuki would like to do one of those twitter events again.  For those who don't know, it's an event that Kajiura Yuki conducts on twitter.  Everyone will gather on twitter at the appointed time, and hit play on the BD/DVD/CD (this time it's a BD) at the same time and as you watch the  video with Kajiura Yuki, you can read her tweets and communicate with her via twitter.  I think it's kinda cool that she holds these events.  I've never attended one, sadly. :(  My Japanese isn't really that good yet and a lot of the times, for some odd reason, I'm actually not home when these events occur.

Kajiura Yuki hasn't decided on the date yet but so far it looks like it'll quite possibly be on the 4th or 5th Oct.  But that may change.

souces
Also, FictionJunction's artist page at JVC / FlyingDog's website has a minor update where they posted the cover art and track list etc.  I think this was a relatively recent update since I don't remember seeing it earlier... but then I could be wrong since I might not have seen it since I may have been looking at another page which has no update.  It's a pretty minor update but in case you wanna check it out.... here is the website link.  CLICK ME.

Also, my copy has shipped!!! :)  But unfortunately, it has shipped to my friend in Japan so I won't get it till next week I think when our mutual friend brings it back to SG for me. :P

First... here's a photo of the BD disc, she was kind enough to shoot one photo for me. :)


It's probably going to be a basic release, as in no special packaging etc.  Hmmmmm.... which reminds me... I never did that post on the Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.11 FJ Yuuka release.  I have to go find those photos I shot and do a quick write up before this BD gets to me. :P

Now... you may be wondering why I send this BD to my friend in Japan instead of to myself in SG.  In part, this will save me money in shipping because my friend will bring it back for me.... but more importantly, I did it because I want that tokuten they are giving out with the purchase of both this release and the YK LIVE vol.11 FJ Yuuka release.

When they first released information about these BD releases, they also talked about the tokuten. CLICK ME to read my original post about this.

FlyingDog also updated the FJ webpage a week or two ago with a reminder about the tokuten.

source
Basically, what you have to do is buy both releases.... the official titles are:

Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol.#11 FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special 2014.02.08-09 Nakano SunPlaza  (VTXL-19-20)
Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014 2014.04.20 @NHK Hall + Making of LIVE vol.#11  (VTXL-21)


You'll need to look for one of the insert sheets they put into these releases.  It'll look like this.  And you'll need to cut off the corner that says "応募券".  This is from the Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol.#11 FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special 2014.02.08-09 Nakano SunPlaza  (VTXL-19-20) release,

You'll need to stick this corner to the application form that comes in this release.  Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014 2014.04.20 @NHK Hall + Making of LIVE vol.#11  (VTXL-21)



You'll also need to prepare a money order for 700 yen. And then mail the application for with this 700 yen money order to the address provided.

You can see the address in the bottom of the photo above this and you'll have till the 31st Oct to mail the application for the tokuten to them.

If you're wondering what it is, it is a DVD with more "making of" footage.  Apparently they shot 100 hours worth of footage in HD.  Naturally, they can't put all 100 hours in the BD, so a portion of it will be a bonus track on the BD. Another portion will be in this special DVD that they will give out to ALL who apply for it.

So now my friend in Japan has the application form and 700 yen.  Our mutual friend was suppose to pass her the sheet with the "応募券" triangle at the bottom but she left it on her desk at home. :(  She said she'll mail it to my friend in Japan when she gets back... so I hope it all goes well.  If it goes well, then I will be able to get this extra DVD bonus too.  YAY!!!! :)  Fingers crossed.

Unfortunately, this bonus DVD is only for residents of Japan. :(  So all international fans can't apply for this bonus DVD without jumping through a few hoops.  That's why I had to ask my friend in Japan for a favour.  It's really nice of her to agree to do it. :)

Okay... I'm tiring rapidly... surprisingly rapidly... I must be really tired today... :(  So I'm going to call it a day for now.  Will just take one more look thru' twitter and if nothing else pops up.... it's off to bed for me. :)

Oyasumi.... oh.... I'm sure there are spelling and grammatical errors... but I'm too tired to deal right now... so I'll take care of them another day. :P  Good night. :)

No comments: