description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.11 elemental Tour 2014/FJ YUUKA 2days SP - LIVE BOOK - 50% off


I saw this earlier today... but just only have time to do a quick post about it... CDJapan is running a sale and this book is 50% off with bonus extra points.  That's a pretty good deal.... man, I want this... but should I buy it??  I've kind of used up most of my budget.

ClaraS sent me photos of this book previously.  If you want to see what the book looks like.  CLICK ME.

If you want to pick up the book click the link below.

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014/FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special - LIVE BOOK -

Meanwhile... I'm going to go back to work... renders done. :)

No comments: