description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Kajiura Yuki ~ Sword Art Online II vol. 3 BD/DVD LE editions come with the OST CD

source
Looks like vol. 3 will come packed with OST vol. 1. This CD will contain tracks that have been written by Kajiura Yuki. :)  I must confess that I haven't been watching SAOII.  It's not really my kind of anime.  But I do have it on the list of "to watch" because Kajiura Yuki writes the score. :P

Just a short post for tonight.  Got back late and I need to get some research done and then off to bed. It'll continue to be a very busy week for me at work.  So I'll just leave you with the links to the direct product page for those of you who may want to pick up this release.

Sword Art Online II vol.3 Blu-ray + CD Limited Edition

Sword Art Online II vol.3 DVD + CD Limited Edition

Sword Art Online II vol.3 DVD  Regular Edition

Note that the CD only comes packed with the Limited Eidtions.  So if you want Kajiura Yuki's OST, you'll have to pick up one of the LE version.

Okay... that's it for tonight. :)  Bye~~ !!

No comments: