description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 19th Sept 2024 / Sun Li Film & TV guide 13th May 2024

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Chinese drama: 四喜 (Si Xi) officially announced

  #TongYao #童瑶 #四喜 #CDrama #黄明昊 #HuangMinghao #蒋欣 #JiangXin

A day after I wrote the previous post, "Si Xi" was officially announced and an official Weibo account was step up.  When the project was announced some time ago and no actors had been attached to it yet, the working title was “Those Days” (十月人生). The Chinese title has since changed to 四喜, and there doesn’t seem to be an official English title for the drama yet.

As is often the case, a video clip was also released to commemorate the start of production but most of it is just congratulatory talk and there isn't much new information on the series itself except that they did mention where the series is being shot.  I originally thought of translating it earlier today but I had not watched the video yet because I was at work.  I won't do an English translation of this video this time because I really don't have time and there isn't much new info. 

The series is being lensed in Tonglu which is in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province.  It looks like a rather picturesque place. 

If you wish to watch the video, here's the link

Screen captures of Tong Yao.

I think I'm done with this for now. I pretty tired; off to bed. :)

If you wish to check out my Tong Yao guide, please click me.

No comments: