description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Update 2: Chinese Drama 微暗之火 Gone with the Wind

#TongYao #童瑶 #微暗之火 #GoneWithTheWind #ZhangXincheng #张新成 ​​​#cdrama #PaleFire

amend 8th May 2023 (I realized that you need to have a Weibo acct to watch so for the convenience of those who don't have an account & don't want to or can't sign up for one, I'll upload it below.)

Just when I thought I was done with the updates on this series for now, I saw this on Weibo. 😁

This is a short behind the scenes video for the Glass x Gone with the Wind photo-shoot featuring Tong Yao and Zhang Xincheng. 


They look good together.  😁

If you wish to watch this video, click me to go to the Youku post or use the QR code provided in the image below or just watch the video that I upload as part of the 8th May amendment. 




If you wish to check out my Tong Yao guide, please click me.

Meanwhile, I'll try and get back to work. 😅

No comments: