description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Okonomikaki's blog


Finally, the last post for today.  Given how little I have posted in the last few months and in this year, I have been quite productive tonight. LOL :)

Well, like I said in my two previous posts.  I will be cross sharing some of my posts on my personal blog on this blog called Okonomikaki (https://okonomikaki.blogspot.sg/).  If you're Singaporean and familiar with Japanese cuisine, you might understand why the blog is called what it's called. :)

The blog is a collaborative effort by some friends and I.  It pretty much just started and we're all actually quite busy people but we want to share our love for our various Japanese pop-culture etc obsessions so hence the blog.

While I will still continue to post about Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina on my personal blog and cross share them on Okonomikaki's, almost any thing else from here on (except for personal posts), I will create for Okonomikaki and cross share a blurb on "just me" (kiasukid.blogspot.sg).  I hope to write about some Japanese music and some dramas in the future.  But that will take a bit of time and will probably only come after I am done with the Kajiura Yuki OST unboxings and most likely after the Kalafina 9+one BD unboxing.

Anyway, the blog might have articles that might interest those who are interested in all things Japanese. It's really going to be a bit of a jumble of stuff and most likely a lot of it will be stuff I'm personally not that interested in and would never write about.  Which would be a good thing actually.  Lots more variety. Haha.

Anyway, please do check it out and be patient with us while we slowly add content to it.

Thank you and good night.... oh and I need to go do those cross share post on Okonomikaki's first before I sleep. :P

cheers

No comments: