description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

#梶浦由記 #Kalafina Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregotozukai Sound Collection announce



Also, I want to mention quite quickly a recently announced Kajiura Yuki release. Kajiura has been scoring the various episodes of this OVA for a few months now.  I think that the OVA has been fully released, hence the release of this Sound Collection.

I actually know very little about this anime but I did check out a bit of it when it was first release and rather enjoyed the bits of music I heard then.

Some of us may remember that the already released track Kalafina track Marchen is actually one of the theme songs for this anime.  That song was released on the into the world / marchen double A-side release some time back. (for the unboxing post, CLICK ME)

If you wish to listen to samples for this track. CDJapan has them up on their detailed purchase page. (CLICK ME).  The samples sound good to me for the most part.  The kind of music I like.

The anime size version of marchen is one of the tracks that will be released with this CD but if you already own the release of the single, there is no reason to get this release just for this song alone.  There's a song titled old-fashioned fairy tale on this release which is the song you will hear when you visit the official website for this anime. (CLICK ME)  It's the kind of song that drew me to Kajiura Yuki's music.  I like it.  Ethereal but yet modern. There doesn't seem to be any official mention of who sings this so I will also refrain from saying anything till the CD has been released and I can take a look at the liner notes.

The CD will be released tomorrow (25th Oct) but I won't get mine till some time in Nov because it'll ship with Kalafina's 9+one BD release of one of the Tokyo leg on their live tour earlier this year.

I've also actually purchased and unboxed Kajiura's two other recent releases.  The Fate/Zero OST release and the Princess Principal OST.  I rather like the song mouhitotsu mawashite (Disc 2 T17) on the Princess Principal OST. I'll do both the unboxing posts for both on another day.  Sample clips of tracks on these releases are also available on the respective detailed product pages at CDJapan, so go check them out if you wish.

cheers :)

p.s.  This post will be cross shared on another blog my friends and I are slowly working on.  I will explain more in the post after this.  For now, if you have time and interest, you an check it out.... Okonomikaki's at https://okonomikaki.blogspot.sg/  :)

No comments: