description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, May 31, 2013

Kalafina, Kaji Fes., FictionJunction, Madoka stuff





I just received a ton of stuff these last two days!! :) They were bought over a period of a few months but I asked one of my friends in Japan to hold on to them till our mutual friend from Singapore made a trip to Tokyo. I need to try and save when I can. This is an expensive hobby and I really want to try and go to Japan again this year.

I need to try and do my unboxing posts again... so busy lately... really busy... but I will try... makenaide!! :)

Bye for now!

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

hi ,

uuuuu~ QAQ (getting jealous of the item u have)

uhaaa- must be great to have friends that has fjc membership to get all those item- huhu-

btw have you heard about Yuki Live in HK-?

p/s: or should i just address you as "just me"-? the way i see your blogger username-? huhu-

just me said...

Hello Silentwolf87!!

Hahahaha... sorry for making you jealous. :p

I really need to get down to doing the unboxing posts. I enjoy doing them. :)

Kajiura Yuki will be going to HK? No... I didn't hear about that... but I haven't been keeping up with the news... altho' I have been sort of keeping up with her tweets but didn't see her mention it.

Wow... HK.... that would be cheaper than Japan... but I am really planning a big trip to Japan in October which may not have any KY / FJ or Kalafina events since I don't know if they will be performing during the period we intend to go. :( But this trip also means that I can't travel much this year... so even to HK... it might be hard... but HK.... .... ... soooooo tempting... I'll go hunt for news later today.... hopefully no crazy OT tonight. *sweat

Yeah... you can address me as "just me" :)

Silentwolf87 said...

yup, at HK,
it was already put on cpm.net
http://canta-per-me.net/2013/06/fictionjunction-to-perform-in-hong-kong/

whoohooo- so nice to hear that u are having a big trip there- >w<

nwy i also trying to plan another trip to JP- as im not quite satisfied yet- there are still to many things to explore and experience there- the northern big island, the southern tiny island, the mountain range, and even a lot of places at the main land- >< need to go there again-

nwy on october eyh- hmm- yuki live is being held at end of september thou- another 2 days in odaiba-

uh- need to do a massive savings to go to JP again- especially once this job of mine is done- huhu- but money doesnt come easy- huhu- (especially when i blindly spend them online :P)