description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Yuki Kajiura Live vol.10 - concert goods - short post

I have been really busy and kind of tired lately. Lots to do and merely squeezing out time to have some fun but it's been good...can't really complain. :-)

I could not make it to Kajiura Yuki's vol.10 Live so had to console myself with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's live in Singapore last night. But that is another post and in hope to finish it  and post that up soon. :-)

Meanwhile... Back to Kajiura Yuki. I couldn't go but my friend did and she helped me to buy the pamphlet and trump cards. Honestly... I would have loved to have gotten the score books, the key chain and the pouch with the candy and the watch but I can't afford all that so I picked the two items I wanted most. :-)

Also, my friend said that there were cameras there at the 5 hour live last night....fingers crossed that there will be a DVD/bd release. :-)

K...gotta go... Busy busy!! :-)

P.s. when I get my grubby hands on them...I will do the unboxing photos. :)

No comments: