description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, January 28, 2012

FictionJunction limited edition single

Ooooo... Kajiura Yuki announced on Twitter today that a special single will be released in March this year.  The single will include the fan club song called "Sing a Song" which was only performed at the FictionJunction Lives.  Unfortunately, this CD single release is only for fan club members only. :(

The "cw" song will be a song Kajiura wrote a long time ago even before she thought of going pro. I don't know what a "cw" song is but I think maybe it means the second song on the single  It was also the first a cappella song she has ever written and it was performed by 6 women back then and I think she said she only cleaned it up a little and it was ready for recording almost as is.  If I read her tweets correctly, this is the first time the "Kajiura family" has recorded in a capella.  "Kajiura family"... I like it that she used that term to refer to the vocalists she works with. :)

Kajiura also wrote that the title of this song is "Silent Moon" and even though it pre-dates the See-Saw group, because it is See-Saw's predecessor, naturally Chi-Chan was one of the vocalist then.  I'm thinking she was referring to Ishikawa Chiaki.

Well... I'm not a fan club member sadly so I don't know if I can some how get my hands on this special single.  But I am hopeful that they will sing "Silent Moon" at the Live in March.  I think that that's likely which would be cool, then I would be able to hear it even if I can't get the cd single.  If they do, them I suppose that it's possible that the two guest vocalists, Itou Eri and Tomaru Hanae, may be the other two vocalists aside from the four FictionJunction vocalists to perform this song at the Live.  Am not sure if the Live version and the recorded version will use different vocalists though.

I'm really looking forward to this concert in March. :)  Now I just have to get though February. :)

Alrighty... am off to bed... =)

No comments: