description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kalafina Musuem is back!!! :)

Yes, it's Keiko again cuz
I don't have another
picture to use :D

It looks like the Kalafina Museum will be back and will actually do a tour of some of the Animate stores in Japan too.  I'm not entirely clear about what the website is saying but it looks like there will be one set up in Shinjuku during the period when I will be in Japan.  Cool!!!!!!!  :)

Sadly, this isn't the cafe, so I won't be able to go in and eat some of the meals the trio came up with but hey, for a visiting fan... this is way better than nothing. :)

As far as I can tell from what I can read, the museum will feature the following:

- A panel of photos at the museum.
- The exhibition of the actual costumes use at the Lives. (except at the shop in Hiroshima)
- There will be 3 different types... A, B and C and each will feature 3 different panels of photos and costumes except for type C which will not have a costume exhibition.
Souvenirs related to Kalafina and "Kalafina Eden" will also be on sale at the museums.
- I think there are two kinds of lucky draw events at the museum.
And for those who purchased more than 2000 yen worth of products, they can participate in a lottery for a personalized autograph from the Kalafina girls.  I think there will only be 10 winners... or maybe it's 10 winners per store... I'm not sure.
- And if I read this correctly, another 10 lucky winners will also be able to win a signed item from the photo display or something like that... sorry, my Japanese still needs lots of work. :) 

I'm also not sure how the lottery will work for overseas fans... I don't know if they'll ship it to a winner who resides overseas but if I do go... there is not harm trying to see if I can win something and if they'll ship it to me.

Looks like I'll need to try and rework my schedule in Japan to fit this in.  But first... I need to figure out the location of the musuem in Shinjuku in Nov. :)

Urls for more infor:
http://www.animate.co.jp/event/exhibition_20120205/
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/

K... I'm off to do some work. :)  I'm back to busy again... :(

No comments: