description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fisheye photography


Fisheye2 - Marina Centre

Hi hi... just a short entry to let you guys know what I'm up to. Aside from being busy at work and playing Zelda on my NDS =D , I also got myself two new cameras. One is a fisheye camera and the other is a pinhole camera. I've shot a roll of film on the fisheye but haven't had time to use the pinhole camera yet. Will post up photos of my new cameras when I have the time.

Meanwhile, the above photo is just to give you a taste of how fun the fisheye camera can be.

Till next time... cheers =)

2 comments:

market2garden said...

Marina Square I think.
Very Well Done

just me said...

Yes, indeed. =) It is Marina Square.
Thank you. =)

cheers