description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bats and Zelda.

071113154807-Bat.
Bats and Zelda. Hi all. I've been kind of busy lately. Have picked up two new projects which will keep me pretty busy till middle of dec. Still, i've found the time to play zelda phantom hourglass on my Nintendo DS. So when i saw this tiny bat taking a midday snooze in broad daylight, i had to shoot a pix of it cuz it really complements my zelda obsession right now. For those who have played anyone of the zelda titles before, you'll know that bats are a mainstay in the games. Usually they're annoying little buggers in the game but this little fellow on the ceiling has a very cute face and isn't one bit scary at all. Ok. Gotta go. Was killing time but now have to dash. Later. :-)

- This blog was updated through my M1 mobile phone.

No comments: