description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cult Cameras


Fuji V10 - on the left is the Fisheye 2, on the right is the pinhole camera, excuse the hideous pink background but that was least cluttered background I had at that point in time. =)

Hi guys, before I go to bed, I thought I just write a quick entry and put up a photo of the latest addition to my collection of cameras. =)

As you may very well have noticed by now, I have an interest in cult cameras and alternative photography. I have experimented with cross-processing and love its effect and have used the Holga and various cheap plastic cameras in the past. Earlier this year, I also added a Lomo to my collection.

My latest addition is the Fisheye2 and a built-it-yourself pinhole camera from the Gakken Otona no Kagaku magazine. I've used the Fisheye2 and will try and put up more photos in the next day or two. I've yet to use the pinhole but must say it was loads of fun putting it together. One of my friends also bought this magazine and when I help her put it together, I'll try and take more photos of the process itself. It's actually not that hard to put together even though the instructions are all in Japanese. If you've put Gundam kits together before, you shouldn't have any problems.

Okay, that's it from me. Am tired and tomorrow will be a very long day at work. Have two jobs and will most likely only be home in the wee hours of the morning so will need to get some shut-eye now.

Good night. =)

No comments: