description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Photos - Minolta Dynax 500si



A combination of crazy hours at work and a really bad case of flu made it impossible for me to post any new entries on the blog for the last week or so. Anyway, I'll still keep this short as my new medication will probably kick in soon and make me drowsy.

Ages ago while I was still in school, I shot many photos with my trusty Minolta Dynax 500si. Although, I've not touched the camera for sometime since I picked up the Canon 300D DSLR, I'm still extremely fond of the camera I have owned since 1994 or 1995, I forget.

So here they are, here are just some of the photos I shot with my Minolta. In the future, when I have the time, I hope to continue placing more of them online.









All these photos were shot over a period of a few years in Illinois, USA.

Hope you enjoy the photos. =)

2 comments:

YTSL said...

New medication? You mean you're still not yet over your bout of flu? If so, get well soon!

just me said...

Hi ytsl,

Sigh... no, not yet fully recovered, may need to see the doctor again. I won't bore you with details about my illness and my horrible work schedule. Hope to just somehow get through these two weeks so that I can take leave and rest. This blog will have to go on leave too till I can handle stuff better. =(

Thanks for your well wishes. Glad to see you enjoyed your HK trip. =)