description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Photos - plastic cameras & cross process



On second thoughts, I think I'll upload photos the photos I shot on my plastic cameras and those that I cross-processed while I was in school. If I don't do it now, I think I'll probably forget.



I had two cheap plastic cameras. I scratched the lens of one the cameras to acheive the soft look that you get in these two photos above.



My other plastic camera. These cameras have a fake panoramic look. Basically, they just masked out the top and bottom to crop the exposed frame in the camera. I was particularly fond of shooting in this mode for this camera.



These photos was shot on my Minolta Dynax camera. I rather enjoyed cross processing my photos. To do this, we shot photos with slide film and got them processed as negatives then printed the photos. It's really hard to get film cross processed in Singapore. I haven't found anyone who does it yet. =( If anyone knows anyone who knows who does it, please let me know. Thanks.

K, that's it for now. =)

No comments: