description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, April 29, 2007

We live in Singapura =)

I've not been blogging for a while due to my continued recovery from a long bout of flu and a horrendous 5 weeks at work. Although I still tire too easily for my liking, I still found time to check out this youtube clip, play some Wii and watch the very enjoyable Mainland China production of Crimson Blade aka Sword Stained With Royal Blood. I hope to talk about a bunch of things soon but we'll see how I feel.

Meanwhile, please check this youtube clip out. It may not make sense to you if you're not Singaporean. And if you're Singaporean or from the region, don't get too offended. It's just a fun way of putting into song the little quirks of being Singaporean. I love it because it shows that Singaporeans can laugh at themselves and we've been doing so for many years in spite of popular Western portrayals of us as brain-washed boring robots. A lot of the observations are true too, although I didn't get the James Lye VR-man one or the Margaret Chan one.

Anyway, enjoy it. =)

No comments: