description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, September 15, 2006

Maya - man


Been a while since I updated the blog but have been rather busy with my latest assignment. This time I'm suppose to do sync sound. Here's a look at the character I modeled and that we're suppose to animate. I'm in the midst of rigging it right now and should finish that soon. After that I'll animate it to the audio file. We're using blend shapes to animate the talking.

Okay, I'm going to try and get s bit of sleep first cuz I'm really smashed these few days. Tomorrow, I'll have to work extra hard as I need to finish this up and hand it in on Saturday morning. Hopefully nothing really crops up and hopefully I can get up early. =)

enjoy

No comments: