description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Maya - assignment 5

Here's Assignment 5. I actually completed it last week but was too lazy to put it online. I'm quite pleased with my face and blendshape modelling for this assignment. But I had trouble rigging it and ended up re-doing that and paint weighting so many times that I actually ran out of time to do proper animation. Sigh.... so yet another imperfect piece of work.

Still, I think I'm really getting the hang of it. And I enjoy animation more and more.

After this I have to try and finish Assignment 6 as quickly as possible then I've got my final assignment to finish up. So going to be super busy for a while.

Anyway, I hope you like my sync sound assignment. =)

enjoy

No comments: