description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Maya - model of a boy

Hi... been busy modeling a boy for use in a later aninmation. Was suppose to model a car too but I didn't like my current car so I scrapped it and started all over. So basically, my car right now is a cube, so nothing to show there.

But here are 3 pix of the boy from different angles. I've not gotten the texture all done yet, so as you can see still no eyes and mouth. Will work on that when I have time.

I also smoothed the polygons before I made the jpegs so that the model look will look nicer.

Right... here you go... then I'm off to bed too. =)

enjoy

Perspective, Side and Front views:
(click on thumbnail for bigger pix)

No comments: