description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Durians

Right... recently I asked a friend who has just returned from a trip to Thailand to get me some durian snacks while she was there. And even though I tried my darnest to describe it to her, she still got me the wrong thing.

So this is for you Fat Aud. Next time get me THESE.... =D

(click on pix for a closer look)

Bag - Front:


Bag - back, CU:


Close-up 1:


Close-up 2:


Show me the Durians, Fat Aud. =D

Kidding... thanks for the durian chips. =)

cheers

1 comment:

sunsetrose said...

what are these? I only know durian chips and believe me, you don't want to try those. They don't have any durian taste at all. Its like eating cardboard. I bought dried mangosteens also. Also not great. Even my sister's dog doesn't want to eat it and she eats a lot of things. Oh wait, I'm commenting on your food blog again..hahaha. Cannot use coincidence anymore. That's really pushing it. :P