description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Maya - The Sack & the Ball Shot 2 - Final

Okay, here it is. Finally finished Shot 2. Had massive problems with it. I think I must have rigged it wrong or something. Anyway, I learnt a lot about IK animation, amongst other things, from this assignment. Coo1. =)

Anywayz, here is the Playblast version and the final rendered version. I think the lighting is kinda strange in the final version. That's another thing I really do have to work on in the future.

Okay, am pooped. Suppose to do another ball bouncing in a room thing for today but don't think I can finish it. Good thing it is only extra credit stuff so hopefully they'll be okay with me handing it in one lesson late.

Here you go...

Playblast version:


Final render:


enjoy

No comments: