description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Maya - The Ball & the Sack Shot 2

I'm suppose to try and animate Shot 2 of the storyboard all by myself... yikes. You saw Shot 1 below. I had step by step animation instructions on that so that wasn't too hard to do... but man, Shot 2... it took me forever just to get to this point. I had a hell of a time trying to rotate the sack to face the right direction and that wasn't even the beginning of Shot 2, just prep for it. =)

Ah well... all things considered... I'm still having fun with it but I'll really need to get going if I'm to try and do the other animation I'm suppose to do by tomorrow.

So anyway, here's a look at how Shot 2's coming along. =)

cheers

No comments: