description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What a long day...



Ahhhh.... what a really long day at work. Slightly depressing too, sadly. I had an opportunity to go to the Singapore XBox 360 launch party but the person who was supposed to get my friend and I in was sick and so in the end it was a no go. I won't pretend that I was not incredibly disappointed. I think I was depressed for hours after I found out and threw myself into my work so I wouldn't have to think about it. Kinda silly but in the end it took an ep10 of Fate/Stay Night and the opening of Ichigo Mashimaro ep4 on my way cool Creative Zen Vision to cheer me up. =)

I've been gaming for years and while I won't call myself hardcore hardcore, I'm still pretty keen on it so I was really excited to find out that there was a possibility of going. It would really have been a bright spark in an otherwise so far none too great week.

Maybe I'll get lucky with the PS3 launch much later this year or early next year. =)

No comments: