description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 22, 2014

Kalafina ~ blog post by Keiko ~ "Me" - 20th Sept 2014 (translation)

This turned out to be a relatively easy to understand blog post from Keiko so I thought I'll translate it for those of us who can't read Japanese.  Sometimes the blog post can be hard for me and I can take some time reading them but this was very do-able. :P

This won't be that accurate.  My Japanese still isn't great and I feel that Japanese can sometimes be a little obscure and unless one's understanding of the language is good enough to understand some of nuances etc, it may be hard to get the actual meaning.  So with that disclaimer out of the way...

Here we go :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th Sept 2014

『ME』

Konnichiwa, it's Keiko.
It's cold, isn't it!!
For a person who's sensitive to cold, like me, the change of seasons is particularly tough.
(* ̄ー ̄)フフ ...this kind of feeling.

Soon, the 23rd will arrive. This year will be the third time "Music Energy 2014" has been held.
Artistes who belong to the company I belong to, Spacecraft, gathered to rehearse.  The rehearsal went well.


Yesterday, we performers were signing autographs.



[me: I'm not sure what "皆で円になってのサイン書きが楽しすぎて" means but I think it means...] We sat in a circle, signing autographs and it was too enjoyable, and it became "what does everyone like to eat?" question time!!

First, Yuhki Aira-sama likes "seafood curry", Oda Kaori-sama likes "lightly pickled celery", Anna Santos-sama likes "fresh coriander", Ogawa Mana-sama likes "Shio ramen", Uura Saeka-sama likes "fried chicken and soup curry", Haruna Luna-sama likes "CoCo Ichibanya's curry and dried tomato toppings"
Hmmmm... looks like curry is the most popular.

Everyone decided that we should have curry on the day of the live.  We could have curry after the live too...

Ah, you already know what Wakana-chan and Hikaru-chan like to eat, right? (laugh)
But,,, I will write it... it'll feel lonely if I don't. (/▽\)

Wakana-sama likes "vegetables and gyozas", Hikaru-sama like "chicken and eggs".

........ (laugh)

I like meat and chocolate!!

It was a very enjoyable scene!
It's been a year since we gathered for MUSIC ENERGY,,, I think each performer would like to convey to everyone the energy in the music that each performer has cultivated during the live that night because I would like to see a lot of people at the live.

At the venue, I'm waiting!!!!!!!
[this is kind of literal but you get the idea. :P]


Lastly, today's flowers.

White flowers are Anastasia.
Blue flowers are Gentian.
The last one, the flower with the big wheel is called Waratah, it was shipped in from Australia.♪

Well then, I'll write again next time!!



For the original Japanese text. CLICK ME

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kind of enjoyed "translating" this.  Good practice for me too. :P I hope you enjoyed it.  There is another one from Wakana that I was thinking of tackling the other day.  Maybe if I have time this week I'll do it... but we'll see.  It's getting kind of crazy at work because we have to deliver temps by the end of the month and I've started weekend work.  There'll probably be OT during the week, maybe almost everyday too.  It's a good thing I enjoy my job. :)

Okay... I'm going to call it a day and go to bed soon. :)

2 comments:

Translation in Singapore said...

this is a very interesting article. I enjoyed every bit of this blog. thanks for sharing some good stuff.

Lingua said...

Very nice and interesting article. i am very excited to read more articles from this blog.