description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, December 24, 2018

#梶浦由記 #KajiuraYuki #ufotable ~ Kimetsu no Yaiba 1st trailer released

ufotable's Facebook page posted a video of the first trailer for #鬼滅の刃 #KimetsuNoYaiba.  Kajiura Yuki is collaborating with #ShiinaGo #椎名豪  on the soundtrack of this anime series that's due to air in April of 2019.

The music on the trailer does sound quite Kajiura-ish which is the kind of music I like.  The style and look of the animation looks quite ufotable which I also generally like.  I'm not sure how the collaboration for the music will work and I'm not sure if I'll enjoy the story.  But since both Kajiura Yuki and ufotable are involved, then I'll definitely be checking it out.



I'm looking forward to this and am curious to hear new music from Kajiura Yuki next year. :)

Okay, I'm off to bed.  It's been a long day.  Good night. :)

No comments: