description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

#SunLi #孙俪 ~ a film & tv guide for Sun Li fans (ver 01)

Sun Li in one of my favourite Sun Li dramas,
Nothing Gold Can Stay.
Lately, I have been spending most of my free time working on a guide of Sun Li's dramas and films as I slowly watch Ruyi Zhuan.  The guide is incomplete and a work in progress.  I published it as a "blogspot page" so that I can continue to work on it over time.  Here's the link for all who are interested.  CLICK ME.  There's a permanent link to it at the top of each page on the main blog too.

So far I wrote up capsule reviews or comments on all the dramas and films that I've watched her in and I also posted up links to the full reviews that I have written.  This reminds me of the days when I used to hang out on the Hong Kong film / TVB forums and when I helped my friend run her website on one of the TVB actresses.  I wrote a lot of reviews and did lots of translations then.  Too bad school and then work got in the way.  I feel I wrote better reviews and essays then.  So out of practice now.... it's been too long.

I quite regret not doing the same for Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina releases previously.  Would be easier to look for album / singles reviews and unboxings without having to crawl through the blog.  Maybe if I have more time in the future, we'll see.  Maybe if someone releases something soon, I'll get around to it. :P

Anyway, gotta go, I have work to do. :)

No comments: