description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, April 04, 2014

Hanako to Anne (ost by Kajiura Yuki) CD listed on CDJapan


This came up on CDJapan today.  I haven't been able to watch this asadora yet so I'm not entirely sure how this music will sound but the music is by Kajiura Yuki which means that I will order this CD at some point. :P

I just have some decisions to make.... I still intend to order the Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST3 soon and I would still like to get the Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11/FictionJunction YUUKA 2 Days Special BD at some point in time.  Hmmmmm.... I'm not sure if I can afford both the Hanako to Anne and the vol.11 BD in the same month.... decisions decisions.... :)

Anyway, head over to the Hanako to Anne NHK website.   The trailer for the 1st week has Ayaka's song playing in the background, that isn't by Kajiura Yuki. Click on this link (CLICK ME) to watch the 2 minute PR clip.  You should get a pop-up window that will play this clip.  I can't be a 100% certain the music in the PR clip is by Kajiura Yuki since I have not watched this drama yet but I would be surprised if it isn't.

If you want to order this CD too.  Here is the CDJapan link:

Hanako to Anne OST CD

:)

No comments: