description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, August 10, 2007

Photography - Pinhole 1


Canon EOS300D - Sichuan, China

Hi guys... been a while since I've posted new photos on the blog. Been so busy with work and learning some of the new Adobe CS3 software that I recently purchased, hence me not really having time to work on anything.

But yesterday was Singapore's National Day and hence, a public holiday. So I took the opportunity to spend some time working on some photos in photoshop. These photos aren't really shot by a pinhole camera. It's really a technique I learnt in a Practical Photography magazine. It's kind of cool even though I don't really know how close I'm getting to actual pinhole photography. =)

Anyway, here they are, hope you enjoy them.



Canon EOS 300D - All the photos, except for the last two, were shot in Sichuan, China. The last two photos were shot in Yishun, Singapore.

cheers

No comments: