description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, August 10, 2007

Photograph - Pinhole 1 - Fixed



Canon EOS 300D - All photos shot in Sichuan, China except for the first two which were shot in Yishun, Singapore.

Hi guys, am uploading the same pix from the previous entry. Discovered that I made a mistake in them. I was suppose to change the hue to give the photos a tint but no matter what I did it didn't seem to make that noticeable a difference. I just discovered that I didn't check the colorize box in the dialogue box, hence no tint. So have fixed it.

I've also been playing around more on photoshop and tried to make something soft-focused. So far have only done one, so check it out if you're interested.


Canon EOS 300D - Emei Mountain, Sichuan, China

enjoy =)

No comments: